Re: [squid-users] Fail-over config

From: rightfoot <forums_at_logicore.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 13:44:46 -0700 (PDT)

So with your help, I now have squid running and it seems to be doing ok. I'm
not yet sure what to expect in terms of speed but in quick tests so far;

site 1- From 8.8 to 4.2
site 2 - From 4.6 to 4.9
site 3 - From 13.8 to 6.6
site 4 - From 2.3 to 2
site 5 - From 13.3 to 9
site 6 - From 24.3 to 13
site 7 - From 19.4 to 8.5
site 8 - From 6.0 to 5.2
site 9 - From 16.3 to 7.7
site 10 - From 15.7 to 8.1
site 11 - From 9.7 to 5.7

Cannot thank you enough for helping me to get this going. And from what
you've told me, it is secure so now that I have a working config, I can
start learning about each variable and go from there I think.

Mike