[squid-users] Need help with rewrite function

From: Error403 <krunchyfrog_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 19:25:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I've been using Squid for quite some time to help my friends and family
reduce on their internet usage bill. However, my squid server is getting
old and I feel like I'll need their cooperation to help me buy another one.
So I got this idea... Why not change all the url referees for my ref id for
those websites? Like, when a user of mine clicks on a google ad, instead of
having the money go to someone else's account, I could put my own in there
instead, and have a little more money to buy a new server. I know it's not
really nice to the people who did the website, and if it works too well,
I'll be willing to add some kind of calculation to make the swap only half
the time.

Any ideas to rewrite urls with this in head?

Thanks!