[squid-users] Zero sized reply for custom port

From: Nacef <nacef.l_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 06:22:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I am having a little issue with proxy squid.

I have to access a business web application running on custom port 8088,
from my local network sitting behind a Squid server. When I try to access
this url squid replies with "zero sized reply. Squid did not receive any
data for this request".

When I configure my browser to bypass the proxy the web application opens
normally.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks to all

Nacef