RE: [squid-users] Initial webpage before surfing on squid

From: Jorge Bastos <mysql.jorge_at_decimal.pt>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 11:34:14 +0100

> Hi Chris,
> Well yes, I was very confused why was it complaining about AUTH, and in
> the
> squid_session manpage where's nothing that mentions %URI didn't touch
> that.
>
> So far it seems to working good, I'm being redirected to the page I
> specified, now I'm going to create the page to read the query string,
> and
> then report success or not.
> Thanks a lot Chris :)
>
> Jorge,

Well now I have another thing, for example, if I enter in the browser
www.google.com, it bypasses the inicial webpage, but if I enter
www.hotmail.com it show's the initial webpage.
What can it be?

When I use "-d /etc/squid_session" even the www.hotmail.com that works on
the above, doesn't work, I go directly to the page I requested.

My conf:

external_acl_type session ttl=14400 negative_ttl=0 children=1
concurrency=200 %URI /usr/lib/squid3/squid_session -
t 14400 -d /etc/squid_session.txt
acl session external session
http_access deny !session
deny_info http://www.lacticoop.pt?url=%s session