[squid-users] Using LVS with squid, need send/expect

From: rightfoot <forums_at_logicore.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 19:15:08 -0700 (PDT)

I've got a couple of squid servers on private lan, acting as reverse proxy to
a web server each.
I currently have LVS in master/slave setup pointing to the web servers. I
wanted to switch my LVS master/slave to point to squid but using the send =
"GET / HTTP/1.0\r\n\r\n" and expect = "HTTP" doesn't seem to work.

Can someone who is using LVS please let me know what they are using for
these because so far, I cannot seem to make this work.

Thanks.