[squid-users] Squid/Squirm question

From: Mohr, Gene <gene.mohr_at_morris.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 12:19:14 -0400

Hello,

We are running 3 servers with Squid 2.7(latest version) with the squirm
redirector (changing once we move to 3.0) behind a load balancer. We
have a need to pass the requesting IP address through squid/squirm to
the drupal based web site. Is this possible? Currently the web server
access logs only show the IPs for squid servers. This breaks some of the
commenting and poll modules within drupal as they rely on unique IPs.

Thanks in advance!

Gene Mohr
Duty Manager
SAN/Fabric Engineer