Re: [squid-users] Squid Scalability

From: Nyamul Hassan <mnhassan_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 15:41:28 +0600

Maximum number of users is not a very good indicator of measuring squid
performance. I think, it makes more sense on finding out the maximum
req/sec that a box can handle, keeping the service timers within reasonable
limits.

And, looking a your stats once again, I think you need to upgrade to 64-bit
of your OS to properly use the full 8GB RAM.

Regards
HASSAN