[squid-users] Tproxy + wccp + tcp_outgoing_address

From: Vivek <viveksnv_at_aol.in>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 03:52:44 -0400

Hi All,

I have configured two squid servers in tproxy+wccp mode and its working
fine. I am using squid 2.7 (ctt proxy) and gre tunnel. Browsing is very
slow compare than normal tproxy+bridge mode. I assume the problem is
both incoming and outgoing traffic passed via eth0 (Gigabit Ethernet ).

I have an idea to use eth1 interface and change the
tcp_outgoing_address from eth0 ip to eth1 ip.

Is it possible ?. or any other way to avoid this bottleneck

Thanks in advance.

Regards

VIvek

You are invited to Get a Free AOL Email ID. - http://webmail.aol.in