[squid-users] squid AND ssl

From: joe ryan <joerryan100_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 01:43:31 +0100

Hi,
I have a simple webserver that listens on port 80 for requests. I
would like to secure access to this webserver using squid and SSL. I
can access the simple website through http without any issue. When I
try and access it using https: I get a message in the cache file. See
attached.
The web page error show up as Connection to 192.168.0.1 Failed
The system returned:
    (13) Permission denied

I am running Squid stable 2.7 and I used openssl to generate the cert and key.
I have attached my conf file and cache errors.
Can squid secure an unsecure webserver the way i am trying to do do