[squid-users] SQUID and SSL

From: joeR <joerryan100_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 17:51:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I have a simple webserver that listens on port 80 for requests. I would like
to secure access to this webserver using squid and SSL. I can access the
simple website through http without any issue. When I try and access it
using https: I get a message in the cache file. See attached.
The web page error show up as Connection to 192.168.0.1 Failed
The system returned:
    (13) Permission denied

I am running Squid stable 2.7 and I used openssl to generate the cert and
key.
I have attached my conf file and cache errors.
Can squid secure an unsecure webserver the way i am trying to do do
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23166622/squid.conf squid.conf
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23166622/cache.txt cache.txt