[squid-users] using icp_hit_stale on small cache farm

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar_at_fantomas.sk>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:24:45 +0200

Hello,

I have 4 cache servers on the same network, configured as siblings, with
cache digests rutned on. AFAIK using cache digests (nearly) wipes out
benefits of ICP. Now I am not sure, if:

- I should turn ICP off
- I should turn icp_hit_stale on (allow_miss is off)
- should I leave it as it is?

- Have you got anything without Spam in it?
- Well, there's Spam egg sausage and Spam, that's not got much Spam in it.