Re: [squid-users] real time sarg

From: Rob Asher <rasher_at_paragould.k12.ar.us>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 12:44:13 -0500

Instead of or in addition to Sarg for realtime statistics, you might be interested in SqStat from here: http://samm.kiev.ua/sqstat/ You can have your page refresh set to a low value for almost realtime monitoring.

HTH,
Rob

-------------------------------------
Rob Asher
Network Systems Technician
Paragould School District
(870)236-7744 Ext. 169

>>> Arun Shrimali <arun.reso_at_gmail.com> 5/5/2009 7:51 AM >>>
Dear All,

Might be it a wrong forum for this mail, but many of you would have
solved this problem and can help me.

I have setup Squid (with NCSA authentication) and trying to setup sarg
for reports.
For the real time reports, I have configured the sarg conf as follows

# TAG: realtime_refresh_time num sec
# How many time to auto refresh the realtime report
# 0 = disable
#
realtime_refresh_time 30

# TAG: realtime_access_log_lines num
# How many last lines to get from access.log file
#
realtime_access_log_lines 1000

and copy sarg-realtime.php to the /var/www/html/sarg-realtimes/ folder.

But when i point my browser the file
http://localhost/sarg-php/sarg-realtime.php

I got only a header of the table with blank content.

Can anybody help how to configure squid / sarg for the real time report.

Regards

Arun

dangerous content by the Paragould School District

dangerous content by the Paragould School District