[squid-users] A Big Thank you..

From: Dustin Hane <dustinh_at_postalproducts.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 14:56:57 -0500

Hey all..I've had a few questions in the past. Not many, but a few here and there. I've also been reading almost every post to learn more about squid...
I just wanted to send out a big Thank you for all the knowledge everyone has passed on, and all the effort you've put into this to help other people you don't know..For free.

A special mention to Amos..Who either does nothing but take care of people like me or just never sleeps. Keep up the great work!!

Thanks
Dustin

Dustin Hane
IT Support