[squid-users] Follow up question from Wiki... "how do I configure Squid not to cache a specific server?"

From: Andy McCall <Andy.McCall_at_unitypartnership.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 15:00:14 +0100

Hi Folks,

I need a specific site to completely bypass my squid cache due to a broken external webapp.

I have read the section "how do I configure Squid not to cache a specific server?" from the wiki, which I can implement with no issues, but what I am not sure is what this will actually do :)

Will this allow traffic to pass through squid without caching it, or will this block the site for users?

Thanks,

Andy McCall

--
The Unity Partnership
Civic Centre
Level 2
West Street
Oldham
OL1 1UU
--
Email : andy.mccall_at_unityparthership.com
Tel : 0161 770 8814