RE: [squid-users] speeding up browsing? any advice?!

From: RoLaNd RoLaNd <r_o_l_a_n_d_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 08:06:13 +0300

hello and thanks for the prompt reply,

sorry for not mentioning earlier, though i continuously check my ISP's PRTG to notice that we have maxed out our allowed bandwidth.
which is a waste since we only browse specific sites that load specific static images that may or may not change in none less than a weekly period..
given that fact, squid would pretty much help me speed up browsing sessions (static images being loaded locally) as well as keeping bandwidth for other traffic that desperately needs it..