RE: [squid-users] speeding up browsing? any advice?!

From: RoLaNd RoLaNd <r_o_l_a_n_d_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 08:09:46 +0300

thanks for the advice, i just increased cache size to 300 GB (i have 1 Terra raided hdd so i dont mind the size)
as for object size i've set it to 15 MB. though one question, i've read that there's a certain option that keeps cached objects in memory for quick retrieval..
i've got 6 GB of ram, so i dont mind doing so.. any advice? would it do good or .. ?

PS: i've started the delay pools yesterday i'll b testing it today to see if it works well..

once again thanks for the advice