Re: [squid-users] Problem with ntlm_auth: dying

From: Gonzalo PG <gontzalp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 13:04:47 +0200

Hi Amos,

Thanks you for your soon replay, I've been looking through the logs
and it only happens when doing a reload.

About updating to STABLE 15, I need to plan an stop of the internet
service for all the organization where I work, so it's no so easy, but
if you think it can resolve the problem I do it.

Sorry for the question, but what is an "FD issue"?

Again thank you and your partners, you are doing a great job.

Gontzal