Re: [squid-users] Log Request Header

From: Mario Remy Almeida <malmeida_at_isaaviation.ae>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 01:24:53 +0400

Hi I have not enabled squidmime.
But logformat headers %ts.%03tu %tg %>a %rp [%>h] [%<h]

Regards,
Remy

--
Mario Remy Almeida
Linux System Administrator
ISA
O: 06588817
M: 0508643912
E: malmeida_at_isaaviation.ae
Disclaimer and Confidentiality
This material has been checked for  computer viruses and although none has
been found, we cannot guarantee  that it is completely free from such problems
and do not accept any  liability for loss or damage which may be caused.
Please therefore  check any attachments for viruses before using them on your
own  equipment. If you do find a computer virus please inform us immediately
so that we may take appropriate action. This communication is intended  solely
for the addressee and is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action  taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be  unlawful. The views
expressed in this message are those of the  individual sender, and may not
necessarily be that of ISA.