[squid-users] Reverse Proxy

From: Mario Remy Almeida <malmeida_at_isaaviation.ae>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 15:12:52 +0400

Hi All,

Need to setup Reverse proxy

I have

Squid 2.7STABLE6
OS Centos

Web server= Microsoft Outlook Web Access
SSL enabled
port 443

My squid config is as below

acl vhosts1_domains dstdomain mail.airarabiauae.com
http_port 443 accel defaultsite=mail.airarabiauae.com vhost
cache_peer 10.200.22.12 parent 443 0 no-query originserver name=vhost1 \
ssl
cache_peer_access vhost1 allow vhosts1_domains

Please someone tell me it that is the right way to configure it.

--
Remy Almeida
Disclaimer and Confidentiality