[squid-users] How to make squid caches windows + anti-virus updates?

From: Henrique M. <henriquemarrocos_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 19:37:20 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to know what squid caches by default and where are these files
kept?

I thought that squid would cache everything, but I read that a few lines
must be added to squid.conf to force squid to cache windows updates, which I
already did, I just don't know if it's working cause I don't know where the
files are. Can you guys tell me how can I setup squid to cache the
anti-virus updates also (for kaspersky)?