[squid-users] http request not going through proxy ?

From: david vauquelin <david_06600_at_hotmail.fr>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 19:58:51 +0000

Hello all

I've just installed squid 3.0 on damn small linux. The install was success=
ful and the configuration too as when i start squid with -z option i dont h=
ave any errors.
Then i open my browser and still can reach the internet without configuring=
 anything in my browser. I dont think this is normal behavior after instal=
ling and starting squid proxy. I dont know much about networking so please=
 help me with this.
Thank you.
Découvrez toutes les possibilités de communication avec vos proches
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/default.aspx