RE: [squid-users] http request not going through proxy ?

From: michael hiatt <michael_hiatt_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 07:33:54 +1000

Taking a look in the cache.log file, should be a good start for errors (if any) otherwise perhaps check the value of http_port in the config file set appropriately on client workstation.

Regards,
Michael

> From: david_06600_at_hotmail.fr
> To: squid-users_at_squid-cache.org
> Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 19:58:51 +0000
> Subject: [squid-users] http request not going through proxy ?
>

> Hello all
>
> I've just installed squid 3.0 on damn small linux. The install was success=
> ful and the configuration too as when i start squid with -z option i dont h=
> ave any errors.
> Then i open my browser and still can reach the internet without configuring=
> anything in my browser. I dont think this is normal behavior after instal=
> ling and starting squid proxy. I dont know much about networking so please=
> help me with this.
> Thank you.
> Découvrez toutes les possibilités de communication avec vos proches
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/default.aspx

Looking to change your car this year? Find car news, reviews and more
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801459%2Fpi%5F1004813%2Fai%5F859641&_t=762955845&_r=tig_OCT07&_m=EXT