[squid-users] block a particular country with squid acl

From: Benedict simon <simon_at_kmun.gov.kw>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 21:58:47 +0300 (AST)

Dear all,

I have squid proxy server working fine and all my users goin through squid .
i would like to block all sites in china and korea since we dont want any
users going to any of these countries websites cause of the language
issues and to reduce unneccessary load or attacks ..

we did recently have one

now i was just googlin arround but did not help me much

apprecite if someone can help me how could i do it with squid acl

thanks in advance

regards

simon

--