[squid-users] Strange problem whit my Squid

From: rey.manic <rey.manic_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 20:39:55 -0700 (PDT)

    Hello all, I have configure a squid at ubuntu, for 3 or 4 days it works
perfect, but after that it dont work any more, it give many errors at the
log file
    ie: TCP_MISS/504
    TCP_MISS/302 and others

    but I discover that if I make a request to the squit proxy using IP and
not the domain name it works

    so if I need to navigate on google.com the squit don’t work, but the
google IP are 74.125.45.100 (one of them) if I put http://74.125.45.100 it
works, I like to know why this is happening, what can be wrong at my
squid.conf file ?.

    thanks for any help in advance