Re: [squid-users] Filter sites containing keywords (not by url)

From: Leonardo Rodrigues <leolistas_at_solutti.com.br>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 08:25:10 -0300

michael hiatt escreveu:
> Hi guys,
> Just wondering if its possible using squid (preference to not using any other plugins), to block sites that contain keywords I would place in a file.
>
> I have used url_regex to filter the urls that contain keywords, I want to actually test the contents of the page being loaded (the text, pictures would be a whole other beast).

    without any external software, squid cannot content-analyze the
fetched HTMLs. It can, as you know, analyze URLs, paths, ports, ip
addresses, and other http-related stuff.

    to analyze content of fetched HTMLs, you'd probably need some
external software, probably used as redirectors, with squid.

--
	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues