[squid-users] Filter sites containing keywords (not by url)

From: michael hiatt <michael_hiatt_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 16:31:48 +1000

Hi guys,
Just wondering if its possible using squid (preference to not using any other plugins), to block sites that contain keywords I would place in a file.

I have used url_regex to filter the urls that contain keywords, I want to actually test the contents of the page being loaded (the text, pictures would be a whole other beast).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Michael

Looking for a fresh way to share your photos? Check out the new Windows Live Messenger
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=792335