Re: [squid-users] bandwidht control with delay_pools

From: Leonardo Carneiro <lscarneiro_at_veltrac.com.br>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:44:22 -0300

Hi Dayo and others,

The documentation you sended was very useful.

Is there a way to allow a user to use the full bandwidth when avaible,
but try to assure a minimum bandwidth when lots of users are using the
link. For example, with a 1Mb link. When user A is downloading a file,
it uses the full bandwitdh, and other user can barely browse the web. My
goal is to allow user A to download with full speed when the link is
'idle', but garantee at least 128k for the other users, when the try to
access some page.

Is it possible with squid?

--
*Leonardo de Souza Carneiro*