Re: [squid-users] How can i forwadr headers and response to an external application?

From: akinf <fatih.akin_at_turkcellteknoloji.com.tr>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 03:20:01 -0700 (PDT)

I had asked you , how i can get client ip using icap? I found the answer.
Thank you anyway.
But i want to a few questions more
1.i configured squid to direct http messages to an icap server.
  But when my icap server is down, squid is not able to reconnect my icap
server.
  Is there a way to make squid try to reconnect my icap server automatically
2. We could also use squid external acl concept for a solution. But we need
to also read response headers. This feautere i think is enabled in squid
3.1, when do u think this release will be released.