[squid-users] ACL based on child info

From: Evelio Vila <vila_at_tesla.cujae.edu.cu>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 18:01:31 -0400

Hi everyone!

In my squid, I use 'login=*:password' to pass the username to a parent
proxy. The parent proxy needs the user login information to conform some
acls.

My question is: wich acl type should I use in the parent proxy to match
the received login info.

i have my users in a plain text file.

I've tried proxy_auth but it doesnt match the received login against the
text file.

thanks in advance!

vila

VI Conferencia Internacional de Energía Renovable, Ahorro de Energía y Educación Energética
9 - 12 de Junio 2009, Palacio de las Convenciones
...Por una cultura energética sustentable
www.ciercuba.com