[squid-users] Mailing List Etiquette

From: spookrat <spookrat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 07:43:36 -0500

  In the interest of being a good member of this mailing list I am
choosing to take a different approach to the question I've posed in
regards to sharepoint/squid. I have made 2 posts in regards to the
previously mentioned issue and been asked for further information in
regards to my setup. What I am hoping to understand is what is being
sought - I have provided the version of squid which I was told at
least a good start. What other information could I provide up front
which would be useful (understanding that it may be different from
issue to issue)? In addition to this I did review the mailing list
page to ensure that nothing was readily available on the site in
regards to what might be helpful. I am willing to learn! :)