Re: [squid-users] What 3rd party tools do you guys use?

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson_at_gci.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 17:05:13 -0800

Kurt Buff wrote:
> Question for both of you - What's your operational context? ISP,
> company resource, how many users, etc?
>
> Kurt

I work for an ISP. I have a bit over 100 hub (child) Squid installs
which all use a pair of central servers as parents. The hubs range in
size from over 1000 users to less than 50. All told there are probably
15,000 users that pass traffic through the central proxies. Peak
requests/sec (for each of the central servers) is around 160, with
client side traffic upwards of 25mbit/sec (again, on each).

Chris