Re: [squid-users] custom auth not working

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson_at_gci.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 12:50:30 -0800

Al - Image Hosting Services wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The program I tried to use is mysql_auth. You can find a link to it on
> http://www.squid-cache.org/Misc/related-software.dyn
>
> Although, now when I try to download it, I can't. It says it is not
> found.
>
> Thanks,
> Al

Say hello to Internet Archive's WayBack Machine...

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.isp-systems.com/mysql_auth/

 From the most recent version of that page:

"Ervin Hegedus has also created a version of mysql_auth that is more
robust, with better documentation (and much better Web pages) than my
version. You can check it out at:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/mysql_auth
http://freshmeat.net/projects/mypasswd_cgi
http://people.fsn.hu/~airween"