[squid-users] multiport config question

From: Al - Image Hosting Services <azick_at_zickswebventures.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:09:33 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I am hoping that someone can give me an example. I want to run squid on
two ports, with the idea that on port 8080 it will be filtered and on port
8081 it will not be. I think that I can use:

acl with_filter myport 8080
acl without_filter myport 8081

It looks like this sets the port numbers, but I am not sure how or even if
there is an acl for "url_rewrite_program /usr/local/bin/squidGuard -c
/usr/local/etc/squid/squidGuard.conf"

I already have:
acl custom-auth proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access allow custom-auth
http_access allow localhost
http_access deny all

for authentication, so I think that will also work to complicate things.
Would anyone be able to give me some ideas on this?

Best Regards,
Al