Re: [squid-users] multiport config question

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 11:43:53 +1200

Al - Image Hosting Services wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am hoping that someone can give me an example. I want to run squid on
> two ports, with the idea that on port 8080 it will be filtered and on
> port 8081 it will not be. I think that I can use:
>
> acl with_filter myport 8080
> acl without_filter myport 8081

Correct. Those will match requests arriving in "http_port 8080" and
"http_port 8081" respectively.

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/url_rewrite_access

> I already have: acl custom-auth proxy_auth REQUIRED
> http_access allow custom-auth
> http_access allow localhost
> http_access deny all
>
> for authentication, so I think that will also work to complicate things.
> Would anyone be able to give me some ideas on this?

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidAcl

Squid has full boolean logic in it's ACL. (A and (B or X) but not Y)
etc. If you can state your needs in such a way then it can be configured.

Rows are vertically first-match wins. 'acl' lines define 'OR' groups.
*_access lines define an 'AND' condition out of multiple ACL named
groups. placing '!' before an acl name on *_access makes it 'NOT'.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.8 or 3.0.STABLE16-RC1