[squid-users] 3rd email for RPC Over HTTPS issue

From: Mario Remy Almeida <malmeida_at_isaaviation.ae>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 22:44:33 +0400

Hi All,

This is my 3rd email for the below mentioned problem.
I am writing this email in the hope that someone will reply and say if
it can be done or not. Just yes or no will do for me so that I know it
is possible or not.

Successfully configure reverse proxy HTTPS but proxy with RPC Over HTTPS

Squid 2.7STABLE6
Windows 2008
Exchange 2007

Having issue with RPC over HTTPS, below is the error message

Attempting to ping RPC Endpoint 6001 (Exchange Information Store) on
server hubsexchange.airarabiauae.com Failed to ping Endpoint
Additional Details An RPC Error was thrown by the RPC Runtime. Error
1818 1818

Please let me know what could be the problem, some hint.

//Remy

Disclaimer and Confidentiality

This material has been checked for computer viruses and although none has
been found, we cannot guarantee that it is completely free from such problems
and do not accept any liability for loss or damage which may be caused.
Please therefore check any attachments for viruses before using them on your
own equipment. If you do find a computer virus please inform us immediately
so that we may take appropriate action. This communication is intended solely
for the addressee and is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. The views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and may not
necessarily be that of ISA.