[squid-users] squid_ldap_auth failure

From: Benjamin Fleckenstein <Inseltest_at_gmx.ch>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 07:59:01 +0200

Hi there,

I've tried to set up a connection from a Squid Proxy (Version 2.6.STABLE10) to our AD Server (Windows 2003 Server). I've already tried several commands but there always appears an error. I already checked different forums and manuals but I don't get the connection to work.

For testing the connection I've tried the following command:

./squid_ldap_auth -R -b "dc=my,dc=domain" -D "cn=username,dc=my,dc=domain" -w "password" -f sAMAccountName=%s -h <<hostname>>:389
username password
squid_ldap_auth: WARNING, could not bind to binddn 'Invalid credentials'
ERR Invalid credentials

The user and password is correct. I've installed the ADSnapshot Tool to test if the user is able to quering the ldap server. That works!

Does anybody has an idea why I always get that error and what I could try to bring this to work? Could it be a bug or is there something wrong with my query?

For any help any ideas I would be thankful!

Lukas

--
GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und Telefonanschluss