Re: [squid-users] Bypassing Squid using ACL's

From: Tim Bates <tin_at_new-life.org.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 00:12:07 +1000

Is the issue that they complain you aren't allowed to view content due
to location?
If so, what you want to do is prevent the X-Forwarded-For header from
being sent by using the header_access ACL.

To disable sending it for any site use: header_access X-Forwarded-For
deny all
To do it for just those sites you listed, change the "all" to the acl
name you want to use (in your example, "directurls", but I'd change that).

TB