[squid-users] Elapsed Time

From: Alejandro Martinez <amartinez_at_equital.com.uy>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 08:53:38 -0300

Is there any chance to get the elapsed time a user has spent on a site ?

If a user acces a site (ex: www.site.com) at 9:00 am for about 15
minutes, and then He access again at 12:00 for about another 15 minutes,
how do I know the total timeelapsed on that site ?

This question is because I've read that if you take the last log access
- the first log access for that site you can estimate it, but if I do
that, I have 3 hours and not 30 minutes.

I've seen that SARG show a total time on a site, but is that time true?

Thanks,
Alejandro