Re: [squid-users] Architecture

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 21:51:17 +0200

Hi,
  I can't see the advantage of using lighthttpd instead of squid+carp
as the frontend, and if using lighthttpd i can't see the advantage of
not serving static content directly out of the balancer.
Also watch out as nfs has locking and scaling issues of its own
(assuming thet nfs is what you mean by "single filesystem"), and it
also introduces a very nasty point-of-failure.

--
    /kinkie