RE: [squid-users] TPROXY and wiki article working on CentOS 5.3

From: Ritter, Nicholas <Nicholas.Ritter_at_americantv.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 22:24:34 -0500

I had two separate problems with the setup that were both due to the
ordering of rules in iptables. I am still testing one issue, which I
just recently solved, and was not a squid/tproxy problem.

And I am considering the task and need of upgrading the other components
of iptables, such as conntrack-tools, etc.

I can post the exact steps I used.

Nick