[squid-users] Squid with Squint REporting

From: Dustin Hane <dustinh_at_postalproducts.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 08:11:09 -0500

Good morning everyone. I know this is a squid-only group, but I'm hoping someone can help, since it is related...

I'm currently using Squid 3.18 and using Squint .92 for reporting. Weekly, monthly, and regen is working as needed. The problem I'm running into is the daily regen. Using both a cron job as well as running manually, I'm unable to get the daily reports to generate. There is a new field created in the webpage reports for the daily logs, but when viewing, it complains there "is no data to display". I've checked the raw logs, and yes indeed, there is data there. Below are the errors I'm getting when running the reports. Other than "called to early", the rest of the errors I get are the same when I run weekly and monthly regens. Any advice would be appreciated!

-----Begin copy/paste--------------

Input is read from LOGDIR=/var/log/squid3/Old
Output is written to BASEDIR=/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/squint
root_at_nsa:/usr/local/bin# squint.cron.sh daily
Generating report to /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/squint/all/daily from 20090622 to 20090624
main::writeusersitereports() called too early to check prototype at /usr/local/bin/squint.pl line 247.
main::writeusersitereports() called too early to check prototype at /usr/local/bin/squint.pl line 341.
Name "main::messagelog" used only once: possible typo at /usr/local/bin/squint.pl line 351.
Name "main::listlimit" used only once: possible typo at /usr/local/bin/squint.pl line 168.
Name "main::peak" used only once: possible typo at /usr/local/bin/squint.pl line 711.
Name "main::nametofilenamebasehref" used only once: possible typo at /usr/local/bin/squint.pl line 570.
Name "main::basedom" used only once: possible typo at /usr/local/bin/squint.pl line 351.
Name "main::basename" used only once: possible typo at /usr/local/bin/squint.pl line 351.
root_at_nsa:/usr/local/bin#

Thanks
Dustin

Dustin Hane