Re: [squid-users] How to do a limit quota download on a Squid proxy

From: Leonardo Carneiro <lscarneiro_at_veltrac.com.br>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 11:04:54 -0300

Hi tintin.

You can use delay pools.

You can set individual buckets with the size of 100mb and a with a regen
rate of 0kbps and set a script to restart squid at midnight to refresh
the buckets. I don't know if there is a smarter way of refresh the
buckets to a full state at once.

Sorry about my poor english.

--
*Leonardo de Souza Carneiro*