Re: [squid-users] CSS not being downloaded for some sites

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 02:39:54 +1200

Dayo Adewunmi wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've installed 2.6.18-1ubuntu3 as a sibling on a test-desktop on my lan.
> The parent squid is on the production server. A client connected to the
> test-squid has the following issue: the CSS file for some sites isn't being
> downloaded, which leads to a page without any formatting. That is no
> background images, no layout, just a blank page with a long scroll of
> left-aligned text and images.
> What's going on?

You described the answer to that question very well just before asking it.

===> The CSS isn't downloading.

"Why" its not downloading is another question.

One you provide no information for so we can't even guess at an answer.
Try checking your logs, then your configuration for more info.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.9