Re: [squid-users] Squid not retaining cached objects between server restarts

From: RynoDJ <rdejager_at_icon.co.za>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 03:54:14 -0700 (PDT)

I know. It's a 10GB cache. The biggest chunk of my downloads consist of
Operating System updates. So, it should take me a while to fill it up.

Just this two days ago I updated a clean install of Fedora 11 (+- 500MB).
The same day I reinstalled and downloaded the same updates. It looked like
none of the files were sourced from the cache. So, I stopped the downloads.
Surely those files should have come from the cache...