[squid-users] https loop

From: Nick Parker <nickatuship_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 22:54:10 -0500

I'm sure this has been answered before, so i apologize for that, but i
havent been able to find a suitable answer. I'm running 3.1.0.12 and
am having an issue with an infinite loop for https. We have an
httpd.ini file on the webserver itself that forces https for some
pages. I can change the port it looks for to something besides 443.
I've got it set up to listen for 8080 and treat that like 443 on the
server. The issue im having is getting squid to hit the webserver as
8080 for these http requests. It looks like its hitting the webserver
as 80. It seems straightforward enough so im sure im missing
something.
Thanks,
Nick