[squid-users] Tproxy 4.1 question....

From: Stephan Viljoen <steph_at_bbi.co.bw>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:19:00 +0200

Hi There,

I was just wondering whether a Tproxy setup is still possible when running
Squid and iptables on two different servers? Http traffic will pass through
the iptables firewall , get marked and then routed to the proxy server which
if I understand things correctly should forward the request as the customers
IP address.

Thanks in advance..
-steph

dangerous content by the BBI SMTP filter, and is
believed to be clean.