RE: [squid-users] Squid + MySQL ?

From: Maxime Gaudreault <mgaudreault_at_reference.qc.ca>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:29:51 -0400

I think your log daemon only work with 2.7 ? not 3.0

Anyways, I tried Chris Knipe perl script and it works very well..

After all logs entries are in the database I need to calculate how much
bandwidth has been saved by squid. What HTTP Code tells me that the
object came from the cache ? Everything with HIT in it ? TCP_HIT,
TCP_MEM_HIT, TCP_NEGATIVE_HIT ?