[squid-users] Block domains but allow directories in blocked domain

From: Drew M <craigslist79_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:01:07 -0500

Hi all,
 I've searched through the FAQ and old mail-archives, but can't find
an answer. Here is my problem: I would like to block Twitter (which
I'm currently doing under blacklist.acl as .twitter.com), but I would
like to allow users to access an account on Twitter such as
http://twitter.com/officialbf1943. That still gets blocked even when
I put it under my whitelist.acl list. Any help would be appreciated!

Drew