RE: [squid-users] Kerberos authentication & pre-caching in Squid for Windows

From: Daniel <Squid_at_ZoomEmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 14:00:31 -0400

I have been trying to see what authentication options that I have as well
(in regards to AD & LDAP). I would assume that the suggestion given of using
the 2.7 binaries for Windows would imply that Squid will be ran on Windows.

What would the said suggestion be for Linux Squid users? I do not really
want to use Basic Authentication. I believe in a bit more security...

Thanks!