[squid-users] Problem with Squid + Tproxy and Rapdishare

From: Carlos Botejara <cbotejara_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 10:58:23 -0300

hi, this is my first post here.
I have a problem, but first I describe the scenario
I have clients with public IP
Mikrotik router redirecting traffic to SQUID
Squid 3.1 with support for TPROXY
Iptables 1.4.4 with support for TPROXY
Debian Lenny / Kernel 2.6.28 with support for TPROXY

well.
The proxy works as well, and when I made some test pages whatismyip,
shows that the ip is the CLIENT.
However. I can not get my clients with public IP address
simultaneously downloading from RapidShare / Megaupload ETC. The error
shown within these pages is the typical already are downloading from
that ip, so if viewing RapidShare IP SQUID in reality and not the
client. How fix this?

the configuration file of squid in the harbor is well

http_port 81 tproxy

Iptables:

iptables -t mangle -N DIVERT
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p tcp -m socket -j DIVERT
iptables -t mangle -A DIVERT -j MARK --set-mark 1
iptables -t mangle -A DIVERT -j ACCEPT
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 3128 -j TPROXY
--tproxy-mark 0x1/0x1 --on-port 81

ip rule add fwmark 1 lookup 100
ip route add local 0.0.0.0/0 dev lo table 100

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

Mikrotik:
Have a rule in the firewall to redirect all traffic to port 80 of the
SQUID to the IP, port 3128

All clients create sessions PPPOE in Router Mikrotik

May help?

Regards